So! Last night, I spent a few hours creating tags and tagging the past 500 entries. It took a while, let me tell you, so I hope they'll help you find what you're looking for.
Everyone has a username tag now, so if you're posting art or fic, make sure to use that, so that your readers can find anything you post :)
Other than that, I do have a few ideas for this community, above all a discussion topic that might be interesting. I will also post a poll where you can let me know what you'd like to see on scorpialbus
Below the cut, you will find the updated rules and more information about how to tag. If you have any more questions, leave a comment or contact me by PM! :)What is allowed?
Pretty much anything related to AS/S. Fanfiction, fanart, icons, graphics, cast suggestions, fic searches, discussion topics as well as community promotions if and only if it has something to do with Albus and Scorpius. No RPG promotions unless you're looking for a one-on-one roleplay partner to be the Albus to your Scorpius, or the other way around. If you're not sure about anything, feel free to PM me and I'll get back to you as soon as I can, or use hp_promo
How do I tag?
- Stay on topic. Any post that has nothing to do with AS/S will be deleted.
- Be respectful. If you don't like a certain kind of fic, just stay away from it. If you comment, be nice. Not everyone wants criticism, whether it's constructive or not, so just try to focus on the positive aspects.
- No wank whatsoever. If you don't agree with someone's opinion, just learn to accept that not everyone shares the same tastes.
- If you post icons or art, you may post a preview but limit the number of icons to 3 and art previews shouldn't be larger than 300x200px. Anything that's bigger than that, should go behind an LJ-cut.
- You may post fics and art directly to the comm (again - behind an LJ-cut) or link to your journal.
- When posting fic, please use a header similar to this one:
- When posting art, please use a header similar to this one:
- Please tag your entries!
First of all, if you need a tag that is not yet available, feel free to mention it in your post or drop me a comment here and I'll take care of it. If your username tag is not yet available, don't worry about it because I will try to review the posts every week and add the missing tags. That way the community stays organised and you will (hopefully) always find what you're looking for.
When you post...FIC:
username: (your username), rating: (rating that applies), fic: 2010, fic: (oneshot/drabble/series/chaptered), genre: (romance/drama/angst/fluff/dark/etc.), warning: (warnings that apply such as character death or noncon/dubcon)ART:
username: (your username), rating: (rating that applies), art: 2010, art: fanart, genre: (romance/drama/angst/fluff/dark/etc.), warning: (warnings that apply such as character death or noncon/dubcon)ICONS:
username: (your username), art: 2010, art: icons
When you pimp a community, do not
use your username tag - that one is just for fic, art and other fanworks. Same goes for fic searches, polls, discussions and similar things.
If you want to take a look at the current tag list, go here